Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This small, delicate looking flower is great to add to bouquets or garland to add texture and color.
- Waxflower is super long lasting, perfect for putting in boutonnieres.
- Waxflower has a beautiful lemony fragrance.
- Each stem has multiple branches and many small blooms.
- Extremely versatile and excellent for all types of floral arranging – bouquets, arrangements, flower crowns, anything!
- Waxflower is non-toxic and great for cake decoration or even floating blooms in a signature cocktail!
- Waxflower is known for its color variation, it’s normal for the white waxflower to have a bit of a blush hue to it.
Number of Stems
- Growers bunch – approximately 10 stems per bunch (see photo for average bunch size)
Flower Design Type
- Waxflower fits into two flower design type categories… it has a ton of texture (little blooms and cool spiky greenery) and it also fills up a lot of space within your bouquets – that’s part of the reason why we love it so much, so versatile!
- Volume/Filler flower or Texture Flower
For general flower care and unpacking instructions, visit our blog post here
Recipes are made to be tweaked, but here is a general rule of thumb for quantities of waxflower:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Bridesmaid Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Boutineers: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches